Reduces the pH level in food solution for plants IN BLOOM.
The pH value of food solutions is very important.
A pH level too high stimulates the creation of insoluble compounds, a pH level too low damages the roots.
- After adding sll fertilizers, measure the pH level in the bin;
- When the pH level is too high, dose with Hesi pH-;
- Optimal pH value: 5.8 - 6.2.
- By first use: start with small amounts (drops if necessary), note down the right dosage for later use.
- Corrosive 59% phosphoric acid.
WARNING! Contains acid, causes scalds. Do not make contact with skin or eyes. Use protective clothing (gloves, eye wear). On contact, rinse with large amounts of water. In case of complaints consult doctor and show this label. Keep out of reach of children.