The minimum/maximum hysteresis controller is a temperature-dependent speed regulator for ventilated rooms with one or more exhaust air fans. The controller is low-noise and keeps the room temperature constant. Hysteresis determines the control range and is easy to operate.Four buttons are used for setting the requisite temperature, minimum speed, maximum speed and hysteresis.
The minimum/maximum hysteresis controller is supplied as a unit and is ready for use.
It comes in an entirely waterproof housing, including a plug with hinged lid and a digital low-voltage sensor making it an optimum and reliable ventilation regulator for humid rooms. The sensor is supplied with a 4-metre cable and can be extended to 50 metres as required.
- Housing: W x H x D = 130 x 80 x 70 mm
- Fan controller: B x H x T = 145 x 100 x 90 mm
- Designed for: 1 x 2300 W / TRIAC 1 x 10 A
- Volt: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Digital sensor: 5V, measures temperatures from -55 °C to +125 °C
- 0.5 °C accuracy from -10 °C to +85 °C
- Protection class: IP44