Ceramic metal halide lamps are a further development of metal halide lamps. The advantages of classic HPS technology have been incorporated in their development. Unlike a classic HPS lamp, a CMH lamp has a ceramic burner.
- Full spectrum
- Incredible for the vegetative stage
- More natural formation of branch inter-nodes for increased plant mass
- Increased UV emission ideally prepares plants for outdoor growing
- May be used as standalone or supplementary lighting
- Longevity: 20.000h
- Compact size: diameter - 39mm, length -195 mm
- 34000 Lumen
- Colour temperature: 4200K
- Energy Consumption: 315W
- PPF 530 µmol/s
- Base: PGZX18
Must be used with CMH ballast!